Connect on social media
Go Green Team News
One of the best things about being a Norwex consultant is that just about anyone can benefit from our products, so there are always new opportunities to grow our business. While consistently focusing on parties is the tried and true method for a successful Norwex...
Norwex products make great holiday gifts. But sometimes our customers have a hard time picturing how cleaning and personal care products are going to look under the tree. As always, our awesome team members are full of creative and imaginative ideas. Here are a few...
Black Friday -- the Friday following Thanksgiving Day -- is a fantastic time to sell! This customizable Black Friday invitation (in black) encourages people to RSVP and order early to get great discounts on Norwex products. You can also download the invitation in...
- Click on the register button above.
- On the next page, choose a username. It should be firstname.lastname.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the solution to the math problem, (so we know you are a human being) and click the register button. This sends your registration request to Pam.
- You will get two automated email replies:
- The first is from Pam Altendorf <firstname.lastname@example.org>. It confirms your registration request.
- The second is from Go Green Team <email@example.com>. It will notify you of Pam’s acceptance of your registration request.
- The second email will have a link which lets you set your password. Click on it and follow the instructions you are shown.
- You’re in! Log in for all the great resources.
Lost your password?
- Click on “Lost your password”?
- Enter username or email.
- Click “Reset Password.”
- Open email from Go Green Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Click the link to reset you password.
- Enter new password twice and save.
Not getting registration emails?
Tips on passwords
- A minimum of 8 characters, but the more the merrier (and safer). Instead of a password, try a passphrase (e.g. “IWant2GoGreen!”). These can be easier to remember.
- A mix of letters, numbers and/or punctuation.
- A mix of uppercase and lowercase letters.