First time visitor? Register now.
Connect on social media
Go Green Team News
One of the parts of my job as a team leader I enjoy most is giving back to our team. I see how much you invest of yourselves in your Norwex businesses and, as a leader, I want to support those efforts. That’s why each month I love to sponsor challenges that give you...
One of the things that I love most about working with Norwex is its commitment to making a positive difference in the world and that it supports independent sales consultants in their efforts to do the same. This time of year, I like to encourage Go Green Team...
Congratulations to the Green Team’s top sellers in April. We salute you for continuing to spread the important mission of Norwex — and for building your own, successful business. Name April Sales Karla Bell 15198.21 Meggie Koch 11082.18 Kathy Mindock 10386.56...
- Click on the register button above.
- On the next page, choose a username. It should be firstname.lastname.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the solution to the math problem, (so we know you are a human being) and click the register button. This sends your registration request to Pam.
- You will get two automated email replies:
- The first is from Pam Altendorf <email@example.com>. It confirms your registration request.
- The second is from Go Green Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>. It will notify you of Pam’s acceptance of your registration request.
- The second email will have a link which lets you set your password. Click on it and follow the instructions you are shown.
- You’re in! Log in for all the great resources.
Lost your password?
- Click on “Lost your password”?
- Enter username or email.
- Click “Reset Password.”
- Open email from Go Green Team <email@example.com>.
- Click the link to reset you password.
- Enter new password twice and save.
Not getting registration emails?
Tips on passwords
- A minimum of 8 characters, but the more the merrier (and safer). Instead of a password, try a passphrase (e.g. “IWant2GoGreen!”). These can be easier to remember.
- A mix of letters, numbers and/or punctuation.
- A mix of uppercase and lowercase letters.