First time visitor? Register now.
Connect on social media
Go Green Team News
May was an a-MAY-zing month! So many of you used the join-for-free opportunity to its fullest, recruiting and building both your personal team and our Go Green Team. I am thrilled to report that as a result of your efforts we were able to welcome 888 new consultants...
Congratulations to the Green Team’s top sellers in May. We salute you for continuing to spread the important mission of Norwex — and for building your own, successful business. NameSales Karla Bell10829.82 Jennifer White8834.99 Sue Beckstrom- Noel7774.60 Amy...
The Go Green Team had a fantastic May! A total of 20 consultants on our team celebrated promotions, including two high level promotions. Congratulations to Andrea McNally for promoting to Vice President Sales Leader. This is an amazing achievement and much deserved!...
- Click on the register button above.
- On the next page, choose a username. It should be firstname.lastname.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the solution to the math problem, (so we know you are a human being) and click the register button. This sends your registration request to Pam.
- You will get two automated email replies:
- The first is from Pam Altendorf <firstname.lastname@example.org>. It confirms your registration request.
- The second is from Go Green Team <email@example.com>. It will notify you of Pam’s acceptance of your registration request.
- The second email will have a link which lets you set your password. Click on it and follow the instructions you are shown.
- You’re in! Log in for all the great resources.
Lost your password?
- Click on “Lost your password”?
- Enter username or email.
- Click “Reset Password.”
- Open email from Go Green Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Click the link to reset you password.
- Enter new password twice and save.
Not getting registration emails?
Tips on passwords
- A minimum of 8 characters, but the more the merrier (and safer). Instead of a password, try a passphrase (e.g. “IWant2GoGreen!”). These can be easier to remember.
- A mix of letters, numbers and/or punctuation.
- A mix of uppercase and lowercase letters.