First time visitor? Register now.
Connect on social media
Go Green Team News
The Green Team is focused on building a culture of new-consultant recruitment that helps all of us, who embrace it, reach our business goals. Because of your hard work and dedication, we have one of the largest, most successful teams in the country — and we are always...
Congratulations to the Green Team’s top sellers in January. We salute you for continuing to spread the important mission of Norwex — and for building your own, successful business. Name Sales January 2018 Sarah Schumaker 19127.33 Kim Miles 14507.41 Halley...
From my start with Norwex nearly 10 years ago, what I have loved most about my work is that I can feel good about sharing Norwex’s mission and our quality products. It’s what keeps me energized about this business and confident about inviting others to join me on this...
- Click on the register button above.
- On the next page, choose a username. It should be firstname.lastname.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the solution to the math problem, (so we know you are a human being) and click the register button. This sends your registration request to Pam.
- You will get two automated email replies:
- The first is from Pam Altendorf <firstname.lastname@example.org>. It confirms your registration request.
- The second is from Go Green Team <email@example.com>. It will notify you of Pam’s acceptance of your registration request.
- The second email will have a link which lets you set your password. Click on it and follow the instructions you are shown.
- You’re in! Log in for all the great resources.
Lost your password?
- Click on “Lost your password”?
- Enter username or email.
- Click “Reset Password.”
- Open email from Go Green Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Click the link to reset you password.
- Enter new password twice and save.
Not getting registration emails?
Tips on passwords
- A minimum of 8 characters, but the more the merrier (and safer). Instead of a password, try a passphrase (e.g. “IWant2GoGreen!”). These can be easier to remember.
- A mix of letters, numbers and/or punctuation.
- A mix of uppercase and lowercase letters.