Connect on social media
Go Green Team News
Earlier this week I received a lovely note from Norwex Chief Executive Officer Kristi Hubbard and Debbie Bolton, co-founder and global chief sales officer, congratulating me for being recognized as the No. 3 Top Leader in the country during National Conference last...
Notice the “Across America” part of our team name? Well, that is exactly what we are trying to achieve this month. Our amazing Green Team’s goal has always been to share the mission of Norwex by educating others about how to have healthier homes and the time- and...
I am always amazed how creative our Go Green Team members are when it comes to promoting Norwex and building their businesses. You have so many awesome ideas and you are incredibly generous when it comes to sharing them. Last month, team member Miranda Rexer...
- Click on the register button above.
- On the next page, choose a username. It should be firstname.lastname.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter the solution to the math problem, (so we know you are a human being) and click the register button. This sends your registration request to Pam.
- You will get two automated email replies:
- The first is from Pam Altendorf <email@example.com>. It confirms your registration request.
- The second is from Go Green Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>. It will notify you of Pam’s acceptance of your registration request.
- The second email will have a link which lets you set your password. Click on it and follow the instructions you are shown.
- You’re in! Log in for all the great resources.
Lost your password?
- Click on “Lost your password”?
- Enter username or email.
- Click “Reset Password.”
- Open email from Go Green Team <email@example.com>.
- Click the link to reset you password.
- Enter new password twice and save.
Not getting registration emails?
Tips on passwords
- A minimum of 8 characters, but the more the merrier (and safer). Instead of a password, try a passphrase (e.g. “IWant2GoGreen!”). These can be easier to remember.
- A mix of letters, numbers and/or punctuation.
- A mix of uppercase and lowercase letters.